My Top 10 List For Entrepreneurs
10. Ebay- Ebay would usually be a lot higher on this list for me, but I’m making the list for those who want the easy money. I have always been willing to get out and flip items on Ebay which brings in some nice cash. However, those looking for easy Dropshipping money can make it this way as well using Ebay and Amazon. I will be posting how to videos on Ebay and Amazon in the next couple of weeks on my YouTube Channel.
9. Lawn Care Service- This sounds like a lot of work, but that’s not really the case. You can pick up a lawnmower and weedeater for about $125 total at most auctions. You’ll want to make sure they are gas powered as electric mowers and weedeaters are terrible and inconvenient. You will simply go onto your local Craigslist and place a Service Offered Ad. You’ll then place a simultaneous Help Wanted Ad requiring the worker have a truck and available hours. You then outsource the job to your hired help and pay them hourly while you keep the finders fee.
8. House Cleaning Business- This works just like the service mentioned above. You’ll need some basic cleaning supplies such as a Vacuum, Bathroom Cleaners, Dusting Spray, Floor Cleaners, Mops, Brooms, Etc. I then designed a basic little flyer using Microsoft Word, and distributed these guerrilla style all over every Gated Community I could find. I also live near a huge gated living area complete with it’s own newspaper, and placed a small $50 ad in it’s service directory. Outsource the work the same way as above.
7. Fiverr- Fiverr is a small website packing tons of power. You can basically use any talent you possess and post gigs on Fiverr. You will be paid $5 once your gig has been purchased. Fiverr does take $1 from the sale plus Paypal’s fees leaving you with a profit of $3.92 per gig. This is a site where you must be creative and motivated in order to succeed. I’ve found Fiverr to be even better for those buying gigs as a very cheap method of outsourcing work online. This has become a great way to promote my Website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest pages.
6. Amazon- Amazon is well known all over the world as the leading internet marketplace. The thing you may not know about Amazon is the money making potential associated with the company. I don’t mean just as a seller, but as an affiliate, ebook provider, and for dropshipping. I will also be covering many of these methods in the weeks to come. Those videos will be posted mostly on my YouTube Channel
5. Photography- I actually have not used this method, but I have a friend who has and makes a killing. He basically goes out and takes tons of Photographs every week and posts them on Shutterstock. Shutterstock allows people to purchase the rights to the images and my friend gets paid by Shutterstock.
4. Affiliate Marketing- Affiliate Marketing has become a phenomenon with very good reason. You can sign up for a Clickbank account free of charge and start promoting products. This is something that takes some real research, and it’s helped significantly by an established base. Don’t expect to just start slinging products around and become a millionaire because that’s unrealistic. If you do this the right way though it can be very lucrative.
3. Blogging- Blogging has become well known for it’s popularity on the internet, and it seems like everybody has one. However, not everyone is tapping into his/her blog the way they should. You of course have to start by building content, and I never suggest auto blogging as a way to start that process. Take your time, and you will reap the benefits of growing a fan base from the ground up. If you take that opportunity to grow, your email list will bring in revenue hand over fist.
2. Domain & Website Flipping- This is one of my favorite ways to make money online. You can sign up for a hosting account with someone like HostGator for about $10 per month. You simply buy domain names, and host them with Hostgator. The HostGator Baby Plan allows you to host up to 50 domains at a time. You will then take the domains purchased, and build legit websites using WordPress. You take the website you have built listing it on Flippa.com, and wait for it to sell. You might say “I don’t know how to build websites” but you can outsource this for dirt cheap using what else, but Fiverr. You can also go the route of just selling the domain names if you choose to do so.
1. Website Creation- We all have local businesses around us that are in need of a Website. However, they know this would usually cost them thousands of dollars in most cases. If you have the knowledge of how to create WordPress websites then you are sitting on a gold mine. You can create a professional banner and post it on your local Craigslist page. Keep your prices manageable, and these ads will get response. This is a business that word of mouth generates from very quickly, and can put you in a very comfy spot.